Website Tichon Ramah Yerushalayim (TRY)
January – May, 2023
Looking for live-in counselor (post army/college) to be madrichim and serve as mentors to North American teens spending a semester in Israel. This includes providing support and guidance through informal educational programming.
- Must be proficient in English
- Must be available for the months of January through May
- Must have experience with North American youth/summer camp
This is a full time, live-in position. Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to [email protected] ASAP.
Using Israel as its classroom, Tichon Ramah Yerushalayim (TRY) provides 10th-12th grade students with a transformative experience. By combining the academic structure of a school with the values of the Ramah Camping Movement, students explore their Jewish identity and connection to the Jewish people, as they travel across Israel. TRY is the only Jerusalem-based high school academic program open to Jewish youth from North America who are interested in learning about their heritage in a Conservative Jewish setting.
At TRY, we pursue academic excellence, provide inspirational Israel education, instill Ramah camping movement’s values and traditions, and facilitate personal growth.
Jewish Life – יהדות וערכים
- Expose our students to everyday life in Israel
- Build a model Conservative Jewish kehilla (community)
- Gain tools to a live a Jewish life after TRY
Jewish Values/Religious Standards
- תְפִלָה – Tefilla (prayer) – daily minyanim (prayer services)
- שומר כשרות – Certified Kosher program
- שומר שבת – Shabbat Observant as a community
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com