Website Ramah Day Camp in Nyack
Ramah Day Camp in Nyack is a center of transformational experiences where 800 day campers and 400 staff members have the opportunity to become their best selves in a community dedicated to Jewish living, Jewish learning, and the land, language, and people of Israel. Our exceptional camp program fosters Jewish leadership, growth, playfulness, creative exploration, social action, and lifelong friendships.
The Program Coordinator is responsible to provide a full range of assistance and support to the Ramah Nyack senior camp administration. The Program Coordinator works in conjunction with the senior camp administration to manage all aspects of camper and staff recruitment efforts.
The intended start date is May 1, 2023.
Year-Round (NY, NY)
- Manage all aspects of camper recruitment and retention, in conjunction with the senior camp administration, including leading tours of the camp throughout the year (including occasional Sundays).
- Support the senior camp administration in the staff hiring process, including scheduling and conducting interviews, sending and tracking staff contracts and managing the related paperwork (including occasional Sundays).
- Customer service specialist, including welcoming new families to camp with phone calls and personalized emails.
- Manage all aspects of CampMinder, our database system, including the application process for campers and staff, scholarship applications, creating reports,forms, and lists as needed.
- General office duties and administrative support.
- Work on office-wide projects, in partnership with all year-round employees, such as mailings, fundraising events, and special programs.
Summer (Nyack, NY)
- Serve as a key member of the summer team.
- Manage summer tours for prospective families and special visitors.
- Coordinate camper registration and communicate as needed with the senior camp administration and summer staff.
- Provide administrative support to the senior camp administration and summer team as needed.
To Apply: Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Rabbi Ami Hersh, Director, with a subject line of “Program Coordinator Application.”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com