K&R Realty Management
Position Summary: The Leasing/Marketing administrator supports the leasing department and assists in the application and interview process
The duties listed below are generally those required of any employee in the stated position. Other duties may be required from time-to-time. Therefore, this list identifies, but does not limit, the requirements of the job.
- Supports the leasing department throughout the tenant application process including apartment open houses, interviews, background and reference checks, and preparing leasing documents and renewals.
- Becomes and remains fully informed on all lease regulations affecting every rent level from low-income housing to market-rate rental.
- Works closely with marketing to ensure vacant apartments are ready to rent and office management to ensure goals are being met.
- Assures lease files are in order and comply with New York City and State standards.
- Reviews all lease files prior to move-in.
- Conducts applicant background and reference checks.
- Assist in establishing marketing strategies for overall corporate entity and individual business units
- Monitor data management, client retention, real estate listing services, etc. Prepare reports for management
- Contribute to design and distribution of marketing programs such as web, direct mail, advertising, fliers, billboards, etc.
- Personable and customer-service oriented
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
- Highly organized with strong administrative skills
- Well-developed sense of urgency and proven ability to follow up
- Detail oriented
Education: Four-year college degree
Experience: Minimum 1-2 years’ work experience preferred
Working Conditions: Conditions consistent with an office environment; while business hours are typically 8:30 am – 5:30 pm Monday –Friday, hours of work can vary according to the needs of the business.
K&R IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com