Website Frankel Jewish Academy
Director of Admissions
Frankel Jewish Academy (FJA) is currently accepting applications for a Director of Admissions. The Director of Admissions will oversee the process of recruitment and admissions for new students to Frankel Jewish Academy and coordinate retention efforts.
This position is a full-time 12-month position. Occasional evening and Sunday responsibilities are required of this position.
Salary is $50,000 – $65,000 depending on experience.
Essential Duties and Core Responsibilities:
- Oversee and implement the recruitment and admission of new students and the retention of returning students:
- Develop and implement FJA’s plan for recruitment, admissions, and retention.
- Present the school to prospective students and parents.
- Process applications systematically and efficiently.
- Communicate warmly with candidates and their parents throughout all stages of the application process.
- Oversee the interview process including managing the interview committee.
- Work with teachers and staff to plan opportunities for prospective students and their families to visit and experience Frankel Jewish Academy.
- Oversee the recruitment, training and work of the Student Ambassadors and Parent Ambassadors.
- Oversee the training of staff and faculty, and the Board of Trustees, on their roles as ambassadors for Frankel Jewish Academy.
- Continually evaluate and innovate all aspects of the admissions and marketing program, informed by data, with the goal of increasing enrollment of qualified applicants.
- Manage the re-enrollment of current students for the succeeding year.
- Lead the retention efforts of the school in partnership with the Academic and Student Life teams.
- Manage the Admissions and Prospective student database and provide reporting to the Head of School and Board of Trustees.
General Leadership Responsibilities:
- Collaborate in producing admissions and marketing materials, mailings, and publications.
- Represent Frankel Jewish Academy at community functions.
- Possess a passion for, and dedication to, FJA’s mission of Jewish education.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Head of School or the Director of Advancement.
Required Skills and Experience:
- The successful candidate will be dynamic, personable, and able to quickly establish interpersonal connections.
- Must be highly collaborative and professional, able to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Computer proficiency: database, Google suite, MS Office suite, etc.
- Experience with data analysis and presentation.
- Ability to long-range plan and manage the daily details of implementation.
- Possess minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- A successful history in private school admissions, sales, or a related field is preferred but not required.
FJA offers a warm and supportive working environment with a competitive salary commensurate with experience, generous holiday schedules & time off, and excellent benefit package. If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject title, please write, “Director of Admissions.” You may also fax these forms to 248.592.0022.
Frankel Jewish Academy is a non-profit private secondary academy. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to the belief that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunity. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation or pregnancy), disability, religion, national origin or genetic information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com