Mission Critical: Yes
The Development Associate’s primary responsibility is the management of a comprehensive annual giving program. Such position shall manage the communication and solicitation strategies for different products and market segments. Particular focus shall be on USCJ’s direct mail program, with focus on email, social network, website utilization, phone and mail, all with the goal of building a sustainable and increasing tradition of annual support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement and manage a comprehensive annual giving program in concert with USCJ’s Direct Marketing firm, including direct mail, e-Marketing, phoning, social and digital media. Duties and responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
- Plays the lead role in coordinating all aspects of USCJ’s direct mail and e-Marketing program, including annual product and calendar development, penetration and marketing strategies;
- Works closely with the Company’s IT and data systems’ personnel, and becomes expert at the management of the company’s data bases used in the annual campaign to run reports, mailing lists and create email campaigns;
- Coordinate other FRD projects as needed;
- Reviews statistical data in order to evaluate the annual giving trends.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computer, phones, filling cabinets and other office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position exempt from overtime. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5pm.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong writing, editing and verbal communication skills;
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft office;
- Provide a high level of customer responsiveness to annual donors;
- Energetic and self-motivated;
- Experience in using social media;
- Comfortable in a team-oriented hands-on environment as well as self-motivated;
- Aptitude for learning quickly;
- An ability to exercise a high level of discretion and confidentiality;
- Prepares reports as necessary or as requested;
- Performs other duties as requested.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com