Website Citywide Home Loans
Citywide Home Loans is looking to fill the position in Team Captain, or Team Operation Manager at our branch in Denver, CO.
The Team Captain will oversee the origination, file management, communication, and team management & leadership. This position will be in direct communication with Clients, Realtors, Builders, and Business Partners. This position requires time management, leadership skills, and precise verbal and written communication and have working knowledge of all major investors and their guidelines. Once fully trained, the Loan Officer should be able to go on a two week vacation and come back to minimal problems and minimal disruption in originations.
Your top 3 responsibilities and how you will be measured:
- Deliver WOW +1% Service
- Measurement: Loan Consultant spends 5+ hours per day taking loan applications or meeting with referral sources in person.
- Overall management of the Team
- Measurement: Retention of our team members.
- Client Meetings
- Measurement: Minimum of seven face to face meetings per week.
- Attend Closings (if LO cannot)
- Manage Locked Pipeline
- Pay log monthly
- Annual Review Calls
- Seven Face to Face Meetings a Week
- Overseeing all facets of the team
- Attends all functions with Loan Officer when required.
- Meets with clients to sign Loan Application and Disclosures
- Five CCR’s per month
- Ensure Docs to Closing 48 hours in advance
- Lead LP 2, LP 1 (support on scenarios/prequals)
- Work with LPI to be sure all face to faces are set and full
- Borrower Pre Close Call (within 24 hours of closing)
- Prices and locks all loans through Origination System
- Understands and research’s all investor guidelines and is up to date in any and all program changes that effect the processing or originating of loans in pipeline.
- Clears any conditions that require communication to the clients.
- Communicates with your team all information pertaining to client and/or property to meet file expectations
- Communicates loan approval by sending pre-approval/commitment letters to all parties involved in transaction.
- Responsible for once a week follow up calls/status calls to all parties involved in transaction (Clients, Realtors, Builder, etc).
- Tracks and manages new leads and follows up on referral business
- Sends out correspondence – Thank you cards, Closing Cost Calculators, etc.
- Coordinate Closing details with Client – Final Payment, rate, Cash to Close, etc.
- Assist the Loan Officer with other administrative and/or sales duties as needed.
- Solve escrow issues without involving loan officer
- Consistently exceed borrower expectations and Realtor/Builder expectations
- Set up file using the loan officer checklist and turn into processing
- Review all closing statements and compare to signed GFE before signings and correct discrepancies
- Re disclose all new loans when there is a change of circumstance
- Attend all Monday loan reviews
- Continue to assume responsibilities and help the team grow
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week and overtime as required.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook applications
- Proficient in DU/DO, LP, & major Origination systems
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must be dependable, self-motivated and require minimal supervision
- Proficient with major correspondent and wholesale channels and their guidelines, including their websites and pricing engines.
- Minimum five (5) years of mortgage processing, underwriting, originating or combination of all aspects
- Must be registered and licensed thru NMLS
To apply for this job email your details to Nhi@aronheim.com