Website Ramah Darom
The Annual Fund and Alumni Relations Associate is responsible for the overall management of the Ramah Darom’s annual fund campaign. The Annual Fund and Alumni Relations Associate is also charged with developing and implementing an alumni relations program to build strong alumni support of Ramah Darom. The Annual Fund and Alumni Relations Associate reports to the Director of Development and is based in the Atlanta office of Ramah Darom.
Responsibilities of the Annual Fund and Alumni Relations Associate include but are not limited to:
- Creating and implementing plan for achieving Annual Fund Campaign goals; preparing campaign materials and developing a calendar for mailings, telethons, community events, social media events and other programs.
- Building and maintaining personal relationships with donors giving $1000 and below and growing this segment of the donor base.
- Preparing progress reports for the Director of Development and the Development Committee of the Board of Directors on the Annual Fund.
- Developing programs to communicate with, attract and engage alumni.
- Collecting and maintaining accurate contact information for former campers and staff.
- Creating a calendar for executing an annual alumni campaign and meeting annual alumni giving targets.
- Collaborating with National Ramah Reshet program in planning local and regional alumni events.
- Assisting the Director of Development with donor stewardship and cultivation efforts.
- Planning logistics for leadership visits to donors and events hosted at Ramah Darom for donors, prospects and board members.
The ideal candidate will have the following combination of experience, skills, and attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 2 years experience in fundraising required.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including ability to write copy.
- Computer proficiency especially in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook. Knowledge of Raisers Edge or similar data base helpful.
- Experience and/or ability to work with, and direct, volunteers.
- Organizational and administrative skills with demonstrated capacity to manage tasks and details and meet deadlines; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to attend events/meetings in evenings and weekends as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills.