Website Rabbinical Assembly
The Rabbinical Assembly, the international membership organization of Conservative rabbis, is hiring a Communications and Marketing Specialist to work on a variety of projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Developing and executing comprehensive, integrated communications and marketing strategy including annual communications calendar, web content, and weekly communications to members and biannual printed newsletter
- Generating and maintaining resources for website
- Website management including donation tracking, online bookstore, event registrations and maintaining information architecture
- Tracking, analyzing and advising on metrics and data regarding communications and website
- Oversee the creation, design, and execution of a variety of marketing materials produced both in house and in collaboration with external designers. Marketing materials include emails, web content, social media content, convention program and signage, brochures, posters, postcards, etc.
- Maintain consistent branding and messaging
- Implement strategy for increasing publication sales
- BA in Communications, Marketing, or related field
2 years relevant professional experience preferred
- Facility with HTML, and content management systems, especially Drupal
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to manage and execute numerous projects simultaneously
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Flexible and willing to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of Hebrew, passion for Jewish life and culture a plus
Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job email your details to Submitresumeandcoverlettertojobs@rabbinicalassembly.org