Website Camp Ramah in California
Under the supervision of the Chief Operating and Financial Officer, the Ojai Operations Director oversees the day to day operations of Ojai facility including; housekeeping and maintenance operations, dining room and kitchen operations, retreat sales & guest services. The Ojai Operations Director oversees and manages the Zimmer Retreat Manager, Dining/Food Service Manager and the Operations Manager to ensure safety and security of the Ojai facility, the successful implementation of retreat events and compliance with all city, state and local authorities. In addition, the Ojai Operations Director works closely with the Summer Camp Directors and has responsibility for overseeing and implementing special projects as outlined by supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise and Manage the Zimmer Management Team
- Coordinate all communications with local, state and federal agencies
- Liaison between facility site and corporate office
- Responsible for overseeing all project and events set up and facilities related projects
- Maintain relationships with utilities providers and facilities service providers
- Responsible for the overall safety and security of Ojai facility
- Responsible for, in coordination with business office and supervisor, capital projects
- Responsible for all budget items related to Ojai facilities
- Special projects and tasks as outlined by supervisor
Qualified candidate must have experience in personnel, facilities, operations and budget management.
Camp Ramah in California creates religious educating communities in which campers and staff learn skills for a life committed to God, Torah, the Jewish people and tikkun olam. Such communities support and strengthen Jewish identity and experiences fostered in the home, the synagogue and the school.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org