The OneVoice Movement is a global initiative that supports grassroots activists in Israel, Palestine, and internationally who are working to build the human infrastructure needed to create the necessary conditions for a just and negotiated resolution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. We are driven by a vision of an independent and viable Palestine and a secure Israel free from conflict, where Palestinians and Israelis are able to realize their national and individual aspirations, building a future based upon principles of security, justice, dignity, and peace.
OneVoice Connect is a program designed to educate, motivate and empower people of diverse backgrounds to engage in constructive discourse and action around the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Our work in Israel and Palestine for the last 18 years has provided us with unparalleled access to changemakers in the region and a toolkit of grassroots organizing best practices that can transform conversations and fuel productive activism here at home.
Reporting to the OneVoice Deputy Director, the OneVoice Connect Program Manager will execute the day-to-day operations of the OneVoice Connect program, initiate outreach and partnership building, and help create, implement and maintain program initiatives and deliverables. This individual will lead program administration and manage the operational budget for maximum productivity. By being part of our US program, the Program Manager will be a key player in helping us achieve our goals, reach new audiences and create meaningful connections to the region.
The OneVoice Connect Program Manager should have experience working with program professionals, the ability to think creatively, be a team player, and have a passion for and deep knowledge of OneVoice’s mission, vision, and values. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, proven success in program management and content delivery work in this space, and is familiar with data entry and CRM systems. Through this role, the Program Manager will have the opportunity to empower constructive discourse and and action around the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
What You’ll Do
Manage the day to day operations of the OneVoice Connect Program
– Oversee program execution and partner engagement, in partnership with colleagues
– Lead on program administration and management, including but not limited to budgets and content adaptations, scheduling and logistics, and event planning
– Manage and train a team of external facilitators, including but not limited to coordinating, scheduling, approving invoices for work completed, and ensuring appropriate follow-up
– Maintain participant tracking database and pull insights from data to further the program goals
– Deliver program content and facilitation directly (online and in-person when/where appropriate and safe)
Increase engagement and participation in the OneVoice Connect program
– Develop key relationships and coordinate with program professionals at college campuses, community organizations, and congregations nationally, to promote OneVoice offerings and schedule content delivery
– Develop and administer surveys and other evaluation tools to measure the efficacy and impact of the OneVoice Connect program
– Analyze results and prepare reports to provide insights and solutions for how to further the program goals
– 3-4+ years of professional experience in international non-profits, think tanks/policy work, program professional, community outreach, and/or grassroots organizing
– Project management experience and the ability to maintain attention to detail and composure under pressure
– Familiarity with monitoring & evaluating best practices and key concepts
– Excellent analytical, strategic thinking, communications (written and public speaking), and interpersonal skills
– Tech-capabilities and ability to manage CRM effectively, create impact reports, ensure consistency on M&E and follow-up in the field
– Ability to communicate messages and facilitate difficult discussions, particularly as it relates to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
– Previous knowledge of the Middle East conflict and a sophisticated understanding of international and U.S. political dynamics
– A strong belief in OneVoice’s mission and vision and the value of the work of our partners
– A bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in the social sciences or a related field
– Facilitation/teaching experience preferred
– Arabic and/or Hebrew skills are a plus
– Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
– Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance
– Employer-paid life and disability insurance
– Generous paid time off
– Retirement savings plan with organizational matching
– Charitable giving matching plan
– Flexible work schedule and remote work policy
– A chance to be part of an entrepreneurial mission-driven organization and team that is dedicated to social and political change
The OneVoice Movement is the signature initiative of the PeaceWorks Foundation, which provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the OneVoice Movement complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.