Website Kehillath Israel
Developing vibrant Jewish living and learning experiences
Kehillath Israel in Brookline, MA will employ a part-time Teen Engagement Coordinator to:
- Lead and organize diverse Jewish experiences for teens. Develop new activities to augment the menu of events that have already been created.
- Assist in developing and leading a Leadership and Community Development Fellowship with monthly meetings.
- Develop a cohesive community of teens through ongoing outreach, communications, and leadership development of the teen fellows.
- The Teen Engagement Coordinator meets with to the the Teen Commission 1 – 2 times a year.
- The Teen Engagement Coordinator’s will report to the Director of Congregational Learning weekly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the implementation and evaluation of Jewish teen experiences including the Teen Leadership & Community Development Fellowship that advances participation and Jewish engagement.
- Serve as an enthusiastic and dedicated spokesperson for Jewish teen education and engagement.
- Develop strong partnerships and relationships across various constituents and resources – e.g., teens, interested congregants/ “Teen Commission,” partner organizations, etc
- Attend Shabbat services at least once a month on Saturday mornings.
- Lead a Teen Shabbaton.
- Organize programming plans including collaborations with BBYO and their staff.
- Manage recruitment efforts, bringing in teens to engage in the programs through various partner groups.
- Manage the marketing & communications strategy.
- Oversees the teen community database. Maintains and distributes the teen calendar regularly to families.
Please send resume and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com