Website Camp Ramah in California
Under the supervision of the Operations Director, the Facilities Manager oversees the day to day operations of both the maintenance and housekeeping departments. The Facilities Manager works closely with the Zimmer Retreat Manager and Food Service Manager to ensure successful retreat events and with Summer Camp Directors to ensure the safety and security of the Ojai facilities and has responsibility for overseeing and implementing special projects as outlined by supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises and schedules all housekeeping & maintenance personnel
- Maintain adequate staff and provide necessary training
- Maintain all necessary inventory & supplies
- Manages time-off and payroll record keeping of staff
- Assist with all pre-summer setup and facilities related projects
- Assist with relationships with Ventura County, Utilities providers and facilities service providers
- Implement and manage the overall safety and security of Ojai facility:
- Assist with all facilities and capital projects.
- Special projects and tasks as outlined by supervisor.
Qualified candidate must have experience in facilities and operations management. Bilingual (Spanish and English) is a plus.
Interested and qualified candidates may submit resumes to email@example.com.
Camp Ramah in California creates religious educating communities in which campers and staff learn skills for a life committed to God, Torah, the Jewish people and tikkun olam. Such communities support and strengthen Jewish identity and experiences fostered in the home, the synagogue and the school.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org