Website BaMidbar Wilderness Therapy
BaMidbar Wilderness Therapy promotes whole-health wellness in the Jewish community by elevating the conversation around mental health and providing wilderness-based journeys of self-discovery, hope, and healing. BaMidbar hosts three core programs: 4-week therapeutic expeditions for Jewish young adults (18-28 year olds); 4-week adventure and wellness programming for adolescents (15-17 year olds), and an 8-day experiential educator course. All of our core programs use nature and adventure-based experiences as part of a therapeutic process that promotes emotional, physical, and spiritual wellness; use Jewish metaphor and storytelling to build personal as well as Jewish identity and values; support individuals in building strong and healthy relationships; and, increase open dialogue around mental health and addiction in the Jewish community.
Position Type: Part-time
Reports To: Director
Schedule: 7-10 hours per week
Compensation: $15.00-$22.00 per hour
POSITION PURPOSE: The Communications Coordinator will be involved in producing and disseminating all of BaMidbar’s digital communications. They will support the implementation of BaMidbar’s marketing and outreach strategy.
● Social Media: Manages all social media campaigns to promote BaMidbar’s programs and events
including posts three times per week across multiple platforms like Facebook, Instagram,
Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, and Youtube.
● Newsletters: Oversee formatting and distribution of monthly newsletters and blogs.
● Promotion: In collaboration with Director, oversees general communications efforts. In addition
to social media and newsletters, this includes: maintaining website content, event promotion,
and direct mail initiatives. This may include editing short video clips and photographs for
● Graphic Design: Develop and disseminate creative and visually appealing branding and
messaging that promotes BaMidbar across various media platforms including e-newsletters,
print, grassroots marketing efforts, press releases, direct mail, web content, blogs, and social
● SEO/Analytics: Understand, monitor, utilize, and implement a marketing strategy around
search-engine-optimization, social media and google analytics to drive business and
300 S. Dahlia St. Suite 205, Denver CO 80246 (720) 930-4390
BaMidbar Wilderness Therapy
Digital Communications Coordinator
● Knowledge and understanding of social media strategy, email marketing services, basic website
development and management, and marketing analytics
● Proficiency in WordPress, Google Analytics, Photoshop, Canva, and Constant Contact
● Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to write copy
● Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
● Graphic design and marketing experience preferred
● Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal skills
● Experience in overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications
● The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of wilderness therapy and/or Jewish summer
camps or Jewish educational organizations
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com . The subject line of the email
should read Communications Coordinator Application. Please explain why you are interested in the
position, and why you would be the best candidate for the position.
To apply for this job please visit www.bamidbartherapy.org.