• Manage print and electronic materials such as newsletters, PR brochures, flyers, membership materials, social media, website, and calendars.
• Coordinate synagogue programming.
• Commitment to work collaboratively with all synagogue groups, including staff, board members, volunteers, donors, program participants, etc.
•Have at least 3 years of relevant experience.
•Be organized, self-motivated and possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Jewishly literate and familiar with Jewish calendar, holidays and practice.
• Have proficiency in a variety of software applications such as Word, Google Docs, PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel, and Rakefet as well as Facebook and WordPress.
Part flex time (10-15 hours per week) with possibility of full time work.
Interested applicants please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org