- This event has passed.
RII Bar/Bat Mitzvah Family Adventure
December 21, 2017 - December 31, 2017
Celebrate this milestone on a fun and spiritually enriching family trip in the ruach (spirit) of the Ramah Camping Movement, designed for families with children ages 11-13 from Ramah Camps across North America.
This exciting trip will be focused on family and connecting to circles of life: me, my family, my kehila (community), and my Judaism. Families will visit places in Israel connected to tikkun olam for meaningful community service. Like all of Ramah Israel Institute’s trips, this family adventure will include hiking and touring Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, the Dead Sea, Eilat, and more!
Price: Starting at $2140 per person (land only). More information on pricing on registration page.
- Accommodation for 10 nights
- Breakfast every day
- 5 lunches and 8 dinners including all shabbat meals
- Transportation on group bus
- Entrance fees to all sites on the itinerary
- Ramah tour educator
- Complimentary source book and map
Price does not include:
- Travel and health insurance
- Overweight luggage
- Anything not mentioned above
Questions? Please contact:
Elinor Kaufman – Trip Coordinator, Ramah Israel Institute